Are you ready? We've got a lot of great things planned for you. Find your schedule here!
Several student groups arrive on campus for Welcome Week. Some arrive earlier than others, but all join together for our main Welcome Week program, which begins Thursday, August 25. If you are not part of an early arrival group, follow one of these schedules:
BUILD students: Follow the schedule for students in campus housing.
PSEO students: Follow one of the above schedules unless you're an early arrival.
If you're part of a group listed below, you'll arrive before August 25. Find your schedule below. You'll receive additional details from your coach or supervisor or from the Student Life Office.
- Student employees: For new students who have a campus job
- Transfer students: For students transferring to Bethel from another college or university
- Peer Empowerment Program: For American ethnic minorities, biracial students, and students of color who are transracial adoptees or permanent residents
- Mu Kappa: For international, missionary (MK), and third-culture students
- Men's soccer
- Women's soccer
- Men's golf
- Women's golf
- Men's and women's cross country
We have a special schedule just for parents and families on August 25 and 26.