We're excited that you're interested in the Nursing program at Bethel University. If you have questions about any requirements, contact our admissions team.
Here's how you apply:
Step 1 - Check application requirements and prerequisites
You must meet these requirements to be eligible for the program. All academic requirements must be fulfilled through a regionally accredited institution.
- Requirements under Category A
- Category A - A.S. in Nursing
- Category A - Earned 60 semester credit hours
- Category A - GPA 2.5 or higher and a grade of C or better in each nursing course.
- Requirements under Category B
- Category B - A.A. in Nursing
- Category B - Earned 60 semester credit hours
- Category B - Earned C or better in each of the prerequisite courses
- Category B - Prerequisite: Anatomy and Physiology I
- Category B - Prerequisite: Anatomy and Physiology II
- Category B - Prerequisite: Chemistry: Organic or Biochemistry
- Category B - Prerequisite: Lifespan Development
- Category B - Prerequisite: Microbiology
- Category B - Prerequisite: Nutrition
Step 2 - Apply
Next, get started on your online application.
Step 3 - Complete your application steps
There are just a few things we need from you before we can review your application.
- Copy of Health Insurance Card
- Copy of unencumbered Nursing License (RN)
- Official College Transcripts
- Reference: Co-worker
- Reference: Supervisor
Step 4 - Complete enrollment requirements
After you've been accepted to the program, you might need to complete a few additional requirements before you start class. Your enrollment counselor will follow up if there's anything we need from you.