Bethel University founder John Alexis Edgren said, "Measure our performance by what God accomplishes through our graduates after they have been prepared at Bethel to go out into the world to serve."
As a Bethel alum, you are one of thousands of Royals who today are living out Edgren’s vision and are making an impact in your community and workplace. You may work for a large corporation, a small business, a non-profit, a school, a church, or a hospital – wherever you work, we want to thank you and your Bethel alumni colleagues with a sweet delivery – the Royal Donut Drop!
Nominate your workplace to receive a delivery of coffee, a dozen donuts, and some Bethel-branded gifts for you and your co-workers by members Bethel’s alumni team.
Complete the form below to nominate your workplace today!
Royal Donut Drop Rules
Before submitting your nomination, please note the following rules:
- To nominate a workplace for Royal Donut Drop, we ask that you:
- Be an alum of Bethel University
- Be an employee at the workplace you nominate
- Be willing to serve as the contact person at your workplace for the Royal Donut Drop, which involves setting the date and time for delivery, taking care of any security clearance needs, and notifying your colleagues (especially fellow Bethel alums) regarding the delivery
- For a workplace to be eligible for the Royal Donut Drop, it must:
- Be located in the United States
- Employ at least 2 Bethel University alumni. For larger employers (over 100 employees), we ask that at least 2 Bethel alums work in your immediate workplace/office.
- Have a mission that does not conflict with Bethel University’s mission, vision, and core values; affirmation of faith; or covenant for life together.
- Royal Donut Drop participants agree that Bethel University has the right to use the name or likeness of Royal Nation Donut Drop participants and winners for promotional and advertising purposes without compensation.