Congratulations. By completing your admissions application, you've completed the first step in becoming a Bethel student. Below are some of the forms and documents you'll need to complete your admissions checklist.
Please note that not all items are required for all programs. The email you received when you submitted your application will let you know which items we need from you.
Electronic items should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and documents sent via postal mail should be sent to
3900 Bethel Drive
St. Paul, MN 55112
All Graduate Program Applicants
- Request for transfer of credit form (pdf) (if applicable)
- Current resúme showing 2 years of work experience
- 2 admissions references
- Official transcript(s) showing an earned bachelor's degree, all graduate schools attended (if applicable), and prerequisite requirements (if applicable).
- Academic evaluation (coordinated by your enrollment counselor)
- Statement of purpose
Program Specific Requirements
Some programs have additional requirements. Please make sure you complete all requirements for your desired program.
- TOEFL Exam score
- Evaluation of foreign transcripts from NACES or CGFNS International
- Certificate of finances form*
- Sponsored funds documentation (if applicable)*
- Copy of I-94 form (applicants currently living in the U.S.)
- Copy of passport (applicants currently living in the U.S.)
- Copy of current visa
- Document of health insurance form
*Forms will be sent to you
Permanent Resident Alien Applicants
- Copy of green card