What is Living The Questions?
The purpose of Bethel's youth theology institute is to provide motivated high school students the time, place, and tools to think theologically and discern God’s calling on their lives.
- Develop skills to think theologically by exploring relevant questions raised by topics such as justice, science, and media
- Gain understanding and appreciation for how God’s presence connects with human needs through service learning
- Engage in reflective discussion to better understand one’s gifts and explore calling
What is the 2017 theme? Justice & Faith
The theme of Justice & Faith will provide an intentional experience for students discuss, reflect, and learn tools to navigate difficult questions like...
- Why does God care about justice?
- What does justice look like?
- How to do justice in a broken world?
This 10-day summer program is then followed by a 10-month leadership experience.
Cost is $295.00 and covers housing, food, and all programming. Local congregations are encouraged to provide financial support. Scholarships are also available.
Students going into 10th, 11th or 12th grade who want to engage in deeper conversations about faith, justice, and calling are invited to apply.
For More Information
Questions can be directed to email@example.com or 651.638.6117.