Bethel Information Technology Services connects Bethel to the world, facilitating teaching and learning, improving the way Bethel does business, and telling Bethel’s story.
If you are new to Bethel and our technology, Getting Started can help you connect to our network, set up printing, and access Moodle and other services.
- You can find articles in Confluence at to answer common questions.
- If you need tutorials for programs like Microsoft Office, Moodle, Google Apps or more, check out Lynda.
- Locations and hours can be found here.
Bethel-WiFi is our wireless network. You log into it with your Bethel username and password. Our wireless networks are available throughout our buildings, connecting faculty, staff, and students to each other and the world.
- Students can learn what kind of computer you should bring to Bethel.
- If you need help or advice using your personal hand-held devices and computers with Bethel services, contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651.638.6500.
- If you need help with Bethel owned equipment, contact the Help Desk.
- Banner is how you will check your grades, record work hours and interact with your official Bethel information.
- If you are employed at Bethel, you may use Internet Native Banner or INB. Your supervisor will request an account for you and email email@example.com to arrange training for INB, and Argos.
- If you have questions about Banner or Argos, you may have a contact in your office from the Enterprise Information Systems and Services team. If you are not sure who to call, contact the Help Desk and we will route your question.
Questions about teaching and learning
Teaching and Learning Technology is the team who helps students and faculty get the most out of technology like Moodle, classrooms, computer labs, and digital media.
Here are some general things people often ask us about
- Connecting my computer to Bethel’s WiFi
- Setting up my computer to print at Bethel
- Finding files on Bethel's file storage devices
- Connecting my Bethel account to my cell phone or tablet
- Learning about Microsoft Office products using Lynda
Faculty and staff questions
- Ordering software for my comptuer
- Ordering Bethel equipment
- Explore requests for new technology with the Teaching and Learning Technology team