As you get started at Bethel, you will discover that you will be using new technologies or familiar technologies in new ways. If you need additional assistance, contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651.638.6500.
- The equipment request form will help you connect with the right equipment
- Connect your devices to Bethel Wifi
- Install network printers and answer questions about printing at Bethel
- Setup your Bethel email, calendar, and contacts onto your phone or mobile device
- Here is a detailed handout that lists many resources available at Bethel (pdf)
Bethel Community Account
Your username and password provided by your Bethel Community Account is the way you identify yourself to computers and digital services at Bethel.
Bethel uses Identity Access Management (IAM) to regulate your Bethel Community Account. Access to shared resources are managed by joining groups associated with resources. In IAM, you can make group requests to access these resources.
If you need access to Banner or Argos, have your supervisor fill out a Banner and Argos account request form.
If you need Banner training, contact Enterprise Systems Information and Services at email@example.com.
Information Storage at Bethel
The Bethel file servers have a drive just for you, the U drive on Windows computers and the personal drive on Apple computers. You will also use Department drives, or the Q drive as it is known on Windows computers. Department drives are for files that belong to Bethel and are used for collaboration. Your department or office will have specific best practices they follow with these drives.
You will find that Bethel provides tools and services to help you do your at Bethel: