ITS is here to help you find answers to your questions about using technology at Bethel. If you need additional assistance, feel free to contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651.638.6500.
These are some basic Bethel services everyone uses
- Connect your computer to Bethel Wifi
- Install and print to network printers
- Set up your Bethel email, calendar, and contacts on your phone or mobile device
You will have specific technology needs as you get started, based on your role. We have created pages to suit those needs.
Responsible Use of Technology
All users of a Bethel account are expected to abide by our responsible use policy found below.
General new student information
- General new faculty information
- Technical training articles at lynda.bethel.edu
- Options for managing your Bethel account