As you get started at Bethel, you will discover that you will be using new technologies or familiar technologies in new ways. If you need additional assistance, contact the Help Desk by emailing email@example.com or call 651.638.6500.
Here are some resources to help you get connected.
- What computer should you buy?
- Connect your devices to Bethel Wifi
- Install network printers and answer questions about printing at Bethel
- Setup your Bethel email, calendar, and contacts onto your phone or mobile device
- Here is a detailed handout that lists many resources available at Bethel (pdf)
Bethel Community Account
Your Bethel Community Account is the way you identify yourself to computers and digital services at Bethel. Bethel uses Identity Access Management (IAM) to manage your Bethel Community Account. Using IAM, you can:
Learn how to pay your bill online
Information Storage at Bethel
Store files on campus servers (BSP-NAS) for easy access. These files can be accessed on any Bethel lab computer, or on your personal computer. You start with 1GB of storage, and you can request more storage space as needed.
Check out our tips on how to keep your computer and personal data protected by using safe online practices.