Freshman Room Draw
Room Draw for freshmen is unique. Check out the times listed below to help you as you go through the Room Draw process.
- Apply for housing any time after November 1.
- Choose a roommate anytime (optional). Roommate selection will close on June 14 at 11 a.m.
- Pick out your room during online Room Draw Nights:
- Males - June 20, 3-8 p.m.
- Females - June 21, 3-8 p.m.
We'll send an email with your exact time for Room Draw. You can also find your Room Draw time on your MyHousing page on June 15 after 3 p.m.
Getting Matched with Roommates
Most Freshman students don't know who they're living with when they sign up for housing. If that's you, no sweat.
When you sign up for housing during new student room draw, you'll get paired up with some great Bethel students looking for a roommate.
Bethel does not use a "Roommate Matching" survey. We have great success with students being in control of selecting their own room and a random roommate joining them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I see my room sometime this summer?
No. Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate showings of your room prior to moving in. Our residence halls are occupied with summer conference groups and student housing.