Summer housing students live in Widen or Wessman apartments in North Waters. Wessman is for approved Bridge Housing students only. Widen is for all others. Summer housing is available for any spring term Bethel student including new graduates.
Cost and Dates
Summer housing is $85 a week / $765 for the 9 weeks ending July 29
If you plan on moving out early, you will need to indicate this on your application. A credit of $85 a week will be refunded to your account after your move out/checkout is complete. Weeks start and end at 4 p.m. on Saturday. Checkout must be completed by this time on the last week of your agreement.
Apply for Housing
Important Note: A two week notice is required to cancel or make any date changes. Deposit is forfeited if two week notice is not received. You are also responsible for the $85 charges for the two weeks.
Application opens March 27
- Complete the application on MyHousing
- Pay the $100 Summer Housing Deposit at the Banking Window to activate the application. Sorry, no online payment option is available at this time.
- Late application fee of $25 applied if submitted after May 17.
Important reminder: If you need housing July 29th through the start of the academic year, you MUST ALSO submit a bridge housing application.
Your deposit will be refunded to your student account after August 15 if no fines, damages, forfeiture, or late fees have been assessed.
If submitted after May 4, it will take 24-48 hours to process your application. We'll send you an email when you're able to select a room.
Pick Your Room
Select your room on your MyHousing May 4 starting at 10 a.m.
Roommate requests are not required for summer housing. But if you want to find a roommate, you can use Open Groups Connection starting April 24 to see who else is looking to connect with a roommate.
Complete the spring room checkout with your RA by Saturday May 27 at noon. You will keep your key and remain in your current housing over the weekend until summer move begins.
- Students already in Widen and Wessman: Your move must be completed between 5-9 p.m. on Monday, May 29
- All remaining students: Your move must be completed on Tuesday, May 30 between 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Important note for students moving into your fall room for the summer: You may be asked to delay your move until after 6 p.m. on Tuesday or possibly Wednesday. This is to give Facilities Management time to do any needed maintenance or carpet cleaning.
Check-in will be in the Widen shack on the second floor.
Summer session ends on Saturday, July 29.
- Students staying the full summer session must complete checkout by 4 p.m. on July 29.
- Students staying only a portion of the summer must be checked out by Saturday at 4 p.m. of the date selected on the housing application
- Set up a check-out with your RA at least 24 hours in advance
- If you check out late, you'll be charged a late fine
You are responsible for setting up a time to check out and turn in your key. Contact an RA 1-2 days in advance to set up your time.
If you need to live on campus after summer session and until the start of fall semester, you must apply for bridge housing.