Learn about what special circumstances could qualify for an appeal.
Bethel scholarship for new, regularly admitted, degree-seeking students who are, or have served, in the U.S. armed forces.
- 2016-2017 Bethel Military Scholarship Application (pdf)
- 2017-2018 Bethel Military Scholarship Application (pdf)
Bethel scholarship for degree-seeking students employed with a Bethel University Corporate Partner.
- 2016-2017 Corporate Partnership Scholarship Application (pdf)
- 2017-2018 Corporate Partnership Scholarship Application (pdf)
Bethel grant for students living in the Frogtown/Summit-University area.
Military Benefits Verification Form
Students who will receive military benefits for tuition and fees and/or books and supplies should use this form to report these amounts.
Minnesota Residency Questionnaire
If you've been notified to complete the Minnesota State Grant eligibility questionnaire, it means we need to gather additional data from you to determine if you are a resident of Minnesota. Please complete this form if you have been notified by our office to do so.
Payment Planner 2016-2017
Tuition Benefit Request Form
Bethel University employees may apply for a tuition benefit:
If you've been selected for verification by the Department of Education, you must complete and submit the appropriate worksheet along with signed federal tax forms to the financial aid office:
- You can access your personalized Verification Form by logging on to Blink [Student Services tab > Financial Aid channel on the left (not the Financial Aid Requirements channel in the center) > under "Steps to apply for financial aid," choose the link for "your Verification Form."] Please be sure to select the correct academic year.
If you have trouble accessing anything here, please give us a call at 651.638.6241.