Online Payment Details - Graduate School
In addition to accessing your Bethel account online, you can make online payments. If you have questions about online payments that are not answered below, please read through our online payment FAQ.
Benefits of Online Payment
- Saves time for students and authorized users
- Easy and convenient
- Private and secure
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Online Payment Options
- Electronic check: Authorize a one-time
payment or automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account with no fee.
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover with a non-refundable convenience fee of 2.75% or $3 minimum, charged by PayPath (processing service).
Follow these instructions for viewing your account, making online payments, and authorizing another user on your account.
- View your Online Monthly Statement through Blink (Student Services tab > Select Statement Bill Date > My Statement channel > Statement and Payment History > View Statement)
- View your account and/or make an online payment through
Blink (Student Services tab > My Bethel Account > Click "Make a Payment". This will direct you to the Touchnet/Bill-Pay site. Click "Make a Payment" or "View Account Activity" and follow the prompts.)
- Authorize another user through
(Student Services tab > My Bethel Account channel > Make a Payment. This will direct you to the Touchnet/Bill-Pay site. Click "My Account" on the toolbar > "Authorized
Users" and follow the prompts.)
Instructions for Authorized Users
If a student would like to give electronic access to a parent, spouse, or another person to view their account, and/or make online payments; the student will need to authorize him/her as a user through Blink. Learn more about instructions for authorized users.