Students in the College of Arts & Sciences must pay in full or enroll in a monthly payment plan at the beginning of the fall and spring semesters. You are responsible for payment reaching the Business Office in U.S. dollars when it is due, regardless of the source of payment.
Around the 17th of each month, you'll receive an emailed statement with access instructions. You can find specific information about your payment plan in Blink.
Option 1: Pay in Full
If you choose to pay in full each semester, payments are due on the following dates:
- Fall - Full payment due August 15
- Interim/Spring - Full payment due January 15
- Summer - Full payment due the first day of class
A fee of $20 is charged for insufficient funds and late fees may also apply.
See your options for making a payment.
Option 2: Enroll in a Payment Plan
If you’d prefer not to pay in full, you can enroll in a monthly payment plan each semester for all charges on your student account.
- Login to Blink.
- Go to the My Bethel Account channel (Student Services tab > My Bethel Account).
- Click Make a Payment. This will direct you to TouchNet.
- Once in TouchNet, click Payment Plans in the top menu.
- Select Enroll Now and follow the prompts.
The enrollment fee is $20 per semester. You must enroll in the plan and make your first payment before starting each semester.
- Fall - August 15 (enrollment opens around July 1)
- Installment due dates: August 15, September 15, October 15, November 15, and December 15
- Interim/Spring - January 15 (enrollment opens around December 19)
- Installment due dates: January 15, February 15, March 15, April 15, and May 15
- Summer - The payment plan is not offered for summer school. Full payment is due the first day of class.
If you don’t stay current on monthly payments, you will be removed from the payment plan and will be required to pay the balance due for the term before registering for more courses.
- Enrollment fee - $20 per semester
- Late monthly payment fee - $25 per month
- Non-sufficient funds fee - $20 per item (late fees may apply)
Recalculating Monthly Payments
Your payment plan is recalculated on the 5th of each month. Monthly installments are determined by the balance owed divided by the number of payments left. Therefore, monthly payment amounts may differ each month.
If you want to reduce your monthly bill, you can choose to make a down payment on your student account before enrolling in a payment plan. The monthly payments will be based on the remaining balance on your student account.
There are no additional interest charges for participating in the payment plan. However, if you’re removed from the payment plan due to delinquent installment payments, there will be a late fee of 0.5 percent per month for any unpaid balance.
Loans and Scholarships
Loans and financial aid that have been authorized and recorded by the Office of Financial Aid will be considered when calculating monthly payments. Make sure to apply for loans well in advance for the funds to be disbursed by the beginning of the term.
Outside scholarships and Church Partnerships Grants will reduce the amount you owe on your student account. Recalculation will not occur until the scholarships have been posted.