Bethel offers an online suite of services for viewing and paying your student account. You can also mail in payments or pay in person at the banking window.
- Login to Blink.
- Go to the My Bethel Account channel (Student Services tab > My Bethel Account).
- Click Make a Payment. This will direct you to TouchNet.
- Once in TouchNet, click Make a Payment and then follow the prompts to choose your payment amount and method (electronic check or credit card).
- If you’re paying by electronic check, follow the prompts to complete your payment in TouchNet.
- If you’re paying by credit card, the prompts will lead you to PayPath where you can enter your credit card information and submit your payment.
Your payment will post to your account immediately. If you have financial holds and your payment covers the balance due, your holds will lift automatically when your payment goes through. It should only take a few seconds, but during peak times it may take a few minutes.
Give Access to Other Users
If you’d like to give a parent, spouse, or another person access to make payments online, you will need to set up a new authorized user.
Pay in Person
Pay by cash, check, or money order at the Business Office (CC208), 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., M-F. Credit cards are only accepted online.
For after hour payments, a drop box is located in the hallway near the Business Office door.
Mail Your Payment
Mail a check to: Bethel University, Business Office, 3900 Bethel Drive, St. Paul, MN 55112.
Please include your student ID number in the memo portion of your check.
Billing deadlines and payment schedules vary depending on your school and if you’re enrolled in a payment plan.