Seminary students must pay in full or enroll in a monthly payment plan at the beginning of the fall and spring semesters.
Option 1: Pay in Full
If you choose to pay in full each semester, payments are due on the following dates:
- Fall - Full payment due on the first day of the term
- Interim/Spring - Full payment due January 15
- Summer - Full payment due on the first day of the term
See your options for making a payment.
Option 2: Enroll in a Monthly Payment Plan
If you’d prefer not to pay in full, you can enroll in a monthly payment plan each semester for all charges on your student account.
- Login to Blink.
- Go to the My Bethel Account channel (Student Services tab > My Bethel Account).
- Click Make a Payment. This will direct you to TouchNet.
- Once in TouchNet, click Payment Plans in the top menu.
- Select Enroll Now and follow the prompts.
- Fall - September 15 (enrollment begins in the middle of August)
- Installment due dates: September 15, October 15, November 15, and December 15
- Spring - January 15 (enrollment begins on approximately December 26)
- Installment due dates: January 15, February 15, March 15, and April 15
- Summer - Payment plans are not offered for summer school. Full payment is due on the first day of class.
You are responsible for payment reaching the Business Office in U.S. dollars when it is due, regardless of the source of payment. If you do not stay current on your monthly payments, you will be removed from the payment plan. If removed from the payment plan, you will be required to pay the balance due for the entire term before registering for more classes.
- Enrollment fee - $20 per semester
- Late monthly payment fee - $25 per month
- Non-sufficient funds fee - $20 per item (late fees may apply)
Online Monthly Statement
Around the 17th of each month, we'll send an email to your Bethel email address alerting you that your online monthly statement is available to view with access instructions.
Your monthly statements will not reflect specific information regarding your playment plan, such as due dates and monthly installment amounts. You can find this information through Blink. However, an email will be sent each time a transaction occurs on your student account.
Recalculating Monthly Payments
Your payments are recalculated on the 5th of each month. Monthly installments will be determined by the balance owed divided by the number of payments left on the payment plan. Therefore, monthly payment amounts may differ each month.
If you'd like to lower your monthly bills, you can choose to make a down payment before enrolling in a payment plan. The monthly installment payments will be based on the remaining balance on your student account.
There are no additional interest charges for students participating in the payment plan. However, if removed from the payment plan due to delinquent installment payments there will be a late fee of 0.5 percent per month for any unpaid balance.
Loans and Scholarships
Loans and financial aid that have been authorized and recorded by the Office of Financial Aid will be considered when calculating monthly payments. Make sure to apply for loans well in advance for the funds to be disbursed by the beginning of the term.
Outside scholarships and Church Partnerships Grants will reduce the amount you owe on your student account. Recalculation will not occur until the scholarships have been posted.