The Bethel Foundation provides key benefits for both Bethel University and donors.
By enhancing the institution's long-term financial health and giving donors exceptional care, we serve as a crucial partner in helping Bethel fulfill its mission to train and equip adventurous Christ-followers to change the world.
How Donors Benefit
Through a range of services, we work with donors to ensure their assets are well managed so they can accomplish their goals.
- Highly individualized and personal service
- Responsible stewardship of gifts and assets
How Bethel Benefits
The Foundation provides Bethel with essential services.
- Management of the university's endowment and trust assets
- Enhancement of Bethel's overall long-term financial strength
- Deepened relationships between Bethel and its constituents
- Solid professional advice; expert financial strategies and investment oversight
For more information, contact Angie Hjelle at 651.635.1001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.