We're excited that you're interested in the Education K-12 program at Bethel University. If you have questions about any requirements, contact our admissions team.
Here's how you apply:
Step 1 - Check application requirements and prerequisites
You must meet these requirements to be eligible for the program. All academic requirements must be fulfilled through a regionally accredited institution.
- Have earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited (or internationally recognized as equivalent) institution
- One year teaching experience
- Teaching license
Step 2 - Apply
Next, get started on your online application.
Step 3 - Complete your application steps
There are just a few things we need from you before we can review your application.
- Interview with Program Director
- Official transcripts from all previous undergraduate and graduate coursework.
- Statement of Purpose
- Two professional references
Step 4 - Complete enrollment requirements
After you've been accepted to the program, you might need to complete a few additional requirements before you start class. Your enrollment counselor will follow up if there's anything we need from you.