The President's Cabinet includes the senior leaders of the university, representing Bethel's:
- Primary purposes (education)
- Operations (human resources, finance and administration)
- Outreach and stakeholder relationships (development, church and alumni relations, communications and marketing)
- Future orientation (planning, enrollment, and diversity)
- Governance (relationships with accreditors, trustees and Converge Worldwide)
The Cabinet meets bi-weekly to address tactical concerns and quarterly for strategic issues.