Registering for Courses
Seminary students register for classes 3 times each year. When registration is open, it's quick and easy to sign up for your classes online:
- Log in to Blink (Banner icon > Student > Registration > Add or Drop Courses)
- Select the appropriate term and click on Class Search
- Search by Subject or do an Advanced Search to find more specific results
- When you’ve found a course you’d like to add, check the box and click Register or Add to Worksheet
- Submit your changes when you’re finished
Online Registration DatesFall registration: May 15 - July 15
Summer registration: March 15 - April 15
Interim and Spring registration: October 15 – November 15
During online registration windows, you can make any registration changes without fees. If you make changes outside the registration window, you will be charged a fee.
If you need registration help outside of these dates, please complete a Change of Registration form.
You can always find the latest course schedules online.
- Log in to Blink (Banner icon > Student > Registration > Look Up Classes)
- Select the appropriate term
- Choose a subject and click Class Search or use the advanced search for more specific results
- Interim 2017 Traditional Course Schedule (pdf)
- Interim 2017 InMinistry Course Schedule (pdf)
- Inteirm 2017 SemPM Course Schedule (pdf)
- Spring 2017 Traditional Course Schedule (pdf)
- Spring 2017 InMinistry/Online Course Schedule (pdf)
- Spring 2017 SemPM Course Schedule (pdf)
- Fall 2016 Course Schedule (pdf)
- January 2017 Course Schedule (pdf)
- Spring 2017 Course Schedule (pdf)
- Summer 2017 Course Schedule (pdf)
Expanded Course Descriptions
Bethel Seminary San Diego students ECDs:
Helpful links and textbook listings for all master's level courses.
Guide sheets are designed to help you plan out and complete your degree on time. Select the year that you started at Bethel and then find your degree program.
Changes, Petitions, or Specialized Study
Do you need to drop a course? Change your registration? Get approval for an individualized course or internship?
Find the right form for registration changes and petitions.