☰ In This Section

Re-enrollment Application

Undergrad students wishing to re-enroll after a one or more semester absence should complete and submit this form.

Please note: If you have been away from Bethel for 5 years or longer or only did PSEO at Bethel, you will need to apply online through the Admissions Office.

Hey! Looks like the form didn't load. If it doesn't load after a second or two, please refresh the page and you should see it. If that doesn't work, please let us know.