Make changes to your registration to switch majors, drop classes, or get approval for specialized study.
You can drop courses you're taking by making an update to your online registration.
- Log in to Blink (Student Academics > Registration Tools > Add or Drop Classes).
- Select the term.
- Use the action box next to each class to select the courses you’d like to drop.
- Submit changes.
If you are dropping all classes, you will not be able to do this online. You must visit Student Life to drop all classes and officially withdraw from Bethel.
Registration Changes and Petitions
Find the right form for changing your major, getting approval for specialized study, or making other registration changes.
- Add/Drop/Withdrawal (pdf)
- Change of Major/Minor/Advisor (pdf)
- Course by Arrangement (pdf)
- Course/Time Conflict Registration (pdf)
- Directed Study Agreement (pdf)
- Directed Study Policy
- Individualized Major Proposal (pdf)
- Internship Learning Contract (pdf)
- Internship Policy
- Petition - Credit Overload, Course Waiver, Interim Waiver (pdf)
- Petition - Office of International Studies (OIS) (pdf)
- Petition - Transfer Course or Course Substitution
- Petition for Grade of Incomplete (pdf)