Registration for Summer and Fall classes opens in April for current students. Registration for Interim and Spring classes opens in November for current students. You can review the Fall Registration Packet (pdf) or the Spring Registration Packet (pdf) for full details.
When to Register
View the registration schedule to find your date and time to register.
Plan for Registration
- Review the registration packet
- Resolve all holds
- Plan out your courses using the mod schedule (pdf).
- Meet with your advisor
Register for Classes
Once you have a registration plan, it’s easy to register for courses online.
- Log in to Blink (Banner icon > Student > Registration > Add or Drop Courses).
- Select the appropriate term and click on Class Search.
- Search by Subject or do an Advanced Search to find more specific results.
- When you’ve found a course you’d like to add, check the box and click Register or Add to Worksheet.
- Submit your changes when you’re finished.
Need some help with online registration? Check out the following resources:
- Step by Step Instructions with Screenshots
- How to Register or Add/Drop Courses Online
- How to Look Up the Course Schedule Online
- How to Waitlist for a Closed Course
- Registration Error Messages (and what to do next)
- Course Number Crosswalk (pdf)
You can also email the CAS Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 651.635.8525, or stop by our office in Townhouse M1. We are open from 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. on Mondays to Fridays (except for chapel times).
What if the class you want is full? You can add yourself to the waitlist to see if a spot opens.
- Login to Blink (Student Academics tab > Registration Tools > Add or Drop Classes).
- Select the appropriate term.
- Under the section Add Classes to Worksheet, enter the CRN number of the class you’d like to add.
- Submit changes.
- Add yourself to the waitlist and save your changes again. If you see the message Closed - Waitlist Full you cannot add yourself to the waitlist.
We can’t guarantee a seat in any waitlisted course. If a space opens up and you’re next on the list, you will receive an email and have 48 hours to officially register for the course.
Changes, Petitions, or Individual Course Arrangements
Do you need to drop a course? Change your major? Get approval for an individualized course or internship?
Find the right form for registration changes and petitions.
If you have a hold on your record, you must contact the appropriate office to have the hold lifted before you can register:
- Business Office Hold - contact the Business Office
- Immunization Hold - contact Health Services
- Advisor Hold - contact your advisor
- Graduation Hold - contact our office
- Fall 2016 (pdf)
- Interim 2017 (pdf)
- Interim 2017 General Education Courses (pdf)
- Spring 2017 (pdf)
- Spring 2017 General Education Courses (pdf)
Please note that these schedules are subject to change. Current students can find up-to-date schedules online.
- Log in to Blink (Banner icon > Student > Registration > Look Up Classes).
- Select the appropriate term.
- Choose a subject and click Class Search or use the advanced search for more specific results.
See the summer school page for information on summer courses.
An academic plan is suggested guide for completing your major. Select the year you started at Bethel and then find your major.
- 2016-2017 (select your major in the Course Catalog: Academic Programs and click on the "Academic Plans" tab)
If you'd like to know what requirements you've already met, it's easy to run a degree evaulation online. Check the Course Catalog for full course descriptions, requirements, academic plans and degree information.
Contact our team. We're happy to help answer questions about registering for classes.