Registering for Courses
Once you've enrolled in your degree program at Bethel, our office will take care of registration. We will complete your first two terms of registration about 2 weeks before your cohort start date and send you a confirmation email.
All registration after your first two terms will be completed term by term, pending all financial obligations and other requirements have been met.
Course Schedules and Degree Progress
Find your course schedule anytime through Blink (Student Academics tab > Registration Tools channel > Student Detail Schedules).
Dropping or Withdrawing from Courses
You can drop courses you're taking by making an update to your online registration. All online changes are final and may affect your financial aid.
To drop a course:
- Log in to Blink (Student Academics tab > Registration Tools channel > Add or Drop Classes).
- Select the appropriate term.
- Use the action box next to each class to select the courses you’d like to drop.
- Submit changes.
For drop and withdrawal deadlines, see the Drop/Withdrawal Refund Policy.
If you are dropping your last (or only) class, you will not be able to complete this online. You will need to contact your student success advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.635.8800.
Individual Course Registration
- Course Audit Permission (pdf)
- Course by Arrangement (pdf)
- Directed Study Permission (pdf)
- Petition to Take a Graduate-level Course (pdf)
Your student success advisor is here to help with any registration changes or questions. If you need to make changes, please contact your advisor first at email@example.com or 651.635.8800.