To consider your application for admission, Bethel University must receive the following:
- Your completed online application, including your personal statement of faith and affirmation to the Covenant for Life Together.
- All transcripts from any secondary and postsecondary institutions you have attended and, for high schoolers, your standardized test score.
- For High School applicants, a copy of your High School transcript and your SAT or ACT standardized test score.
- For transfer applicants, a high school transcript and test score may be required if you have less than one year of college experience.
- References may be requested in certain cases.
- Graduation from an accredited secondary school or equivalent
- Test scores of 21 composite on the ACT or 920 on the SAT
- Transfers: 2.50 cumulative college grade point average
Our transfer evaluation system will show you how classes taken from another institution will transfer into Bethel.
It is the policy of Bethel not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, gender, or disability.