Here's how you apply:
Step 1 - Check application requirements and prerequisites
You must meet these requirements to be eligible for the program. All academic requirements must be fulfilled through a regionally accredited institution.
- Have a license issued through one of the states to practice in the U.S. as a Registered Nurse
- Have earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited (or internationally recognized as equivalent) institution
- Meet the general requirements for admission to the graduate school
- Prerequisite: Statistics
- Submit an official transcript (U.S. schools) or NACES or AICE evaluation (international schools) showing an earned baccalaureate degree and official transcripts or NACES or AICE evaluations from all graduate schools attended. Applicants must also submit an official transcript or NACES or AICE evaluation from any school that shows completion of any nursing program coursework or required program prerequisites.
For a complete list of application items please see the GS catalog.
Step 2 - Apply
Next, get started on your online application.
Step 3 - Complete your application steps
There are just a few things we need from you before we can review your application.
- Copy of Health Insurance Card
- Copy of unencumbered Nursing License (RN)
- Official Miller Analogies Test (MAT) Results
- Official college transcript
- Reference: Supervisor
- Statement of purpose
Step 4 - Complete enrollment requirements
After you've been accepted to the program, you might need to complete a few additional requirements before you start class. Your enrollment counselor will follow up if there's anything we need from you.