We're excited that you're interested in the Nurse-Midwifery program at Bethel University. If you have questions about any requirements, contact our admissions team.
Here's how you apply:
Step 1 - Check application requirements and prerequisites
You must meet these requirements to be eligible for the program. All academic requirements must be fulfilled through a regionally accredited institution.
- Earned BA or BS degree from a regionally accredited or internationally recognized institution
- Have a license issued through one of the states to practice in the U.S. as a Registered Nurse
- Meet the general requirements for admission to the graduate school
- Prerequisite: Statistics
For a complete list of application items please see the GS catalog.
Step 2 - Apply
Next, get started on your online application.
Step 3 - Complete your application steps
There are just a few things we need from you before we can review your application.
- Copy of Health Insurance Card
- Copy of unencumbered Nursing License (RN)
- Official College Transcripts
- Official Miller Analogies Test (MAT) Results
- Reference: Supervisor
- Statement of Purpose
Step 4 - Complete enrollment requirements
After you've been accepted to the program, you might need to complete a few additional requirements before you start class. Your enrollment counselor will follow up if there's anything we need from you.