- Deepen your relationship with Christ.
- Equip yourself with biblical truth.
- Discover your God-given strengths.
- Explore your vocational calling.
- Gain confidence to live out your faith in the world and thrive in college.
- Participate in service projects, excursions and fun in the Twin Cities.
- Experience learning environments that foster character and leadership development.
- Get a taste of campus life at an evangelical four-year liberal arts college.
Who is Living The Questions for?
Motivated high school students (completed 10th, 11th, 12th grade) who seek to deepen their relationship with God, discuss relevate faith questions, and gain and understanding in who God has created them to be.
Where is Living The Questions held?
Living The Questions is hosted by Bethel University in St. Paul, Minnesota.
When is Living The Questions?
Living The Questions is a 10-day residency that will take place July 13-22, 2017. Following the summer residency, students will participate in a mentorship from August 2017-May 2018.
When is the registration deadline?
May 1, 2017
How much does Living The Questions cost?
The total cost is $295. The student's congregation is encouraged to pay part or all of the fee.
What does the cost include?
- Learning from and building friendships with Bethel Faculty, Staff and Students
- All Meals
- All activities, local excursions and social events
If I cancel my registration will my payment be refunded?
Yes, but your refund is contingent upon the date that you cancel. If you cancel before June 15, 2017 you will receive all of your money back except for $50 nonrefundable deposit. If you cancel after June 15, 2017, then none of your payment will be refunded.
Who are the Living The Questions summer staff?
Summer staff are a carefully selected group of Bethel University students who love Jesus and are gifted leaders. In addition, Bethel's Director of Living The Questions will be present during the entire experience.
What do I need to bring?
- Sheets, blanket and towel will be provided
- Casual dress (shorts and t-shirts)
- Bathing suit and beach towel (one-piece for females)
- Comfortable footwear
- Sweatshirt or lightweight fleece
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Bible (you will be given a journal)
- Optional spending money for Bethel University Bookstore (snacks, clothing, etc.)
Do you have rules regarding student conduct?
Bethel University is a community committed to biblical values and a Christ-centered lifestyle. It is for this reason that during their time at Bethel University, Living The Questions participants are asked to abide by Bethel's Covenant of Life Together. For a deeper understanding of Bethel's expectations, please see the Bethel's Covenant of Life Together.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
Questions can be directed to Katie Friesen Smith via email (email@example.com) or phone (651.638.6117).