Why should I attend Living The Questions?
- Grow in your relationship with Christ.
- Explore questions that arise at the intersection of faith and justice.
- Reflect on your God-given strengths and calling.
- Gain confidence to live out your faith in the world.
- Participate in service projects, excursions and fun in the Twin Cities.
- Get a taste of campus life at an evangelical liberal arts university.
Who is Living The Questions for?
High school students entering 10th, 11th, 12th grade who like to discuss faith questions, desire to turn their faith into action, show leadership potential, or are interested in justice.
Where is Living The Questions held?
Living The Questions is hosted by Bethel University in St. Paul, Minnesota.
When is Living The Questions?
Living The Questions begins with a 10-day summer experience that takes place July 14-23, 2017. Following the summer experience, students are connected with an adult mentor as part of the 10-month leadership experience.
When is the application deadline?
April 15, 2017
How much does Living The Questions cost?
The total cost is $295. The student's congregation is encouraged to pay part or all of the fee.
What does the cost include?
- Learning from and building friendships with Bethel faculty, staff, and students
- All meals
- All activities, local excursions, and social events
If I cancel my registration will my payment be refunded?
Yes, but your refund is contingent upon the date that you cancel. If you cancel before June 15, 2017 you will receive all of your money back except for $50 nonrefundable deposit. If you cancel after June 15, 2017, none of your payment will be refunded.
Who are the Living The Questions summer staff?
Summer staff are a carefully selected group of Bethel University students who love Jesus and are gifted leaders. In addition, Bethel's Director of Living The Questions will be present during the entire experience.
What do I need to bring?
- Casual dress (shorts and t-shirts)
- Bathing suit and beach towel (one-piece for females)
- Comfortable footwear
- Sweatshirt or lightweight fleece
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Bible (you will be given a journal)
- Optional spending money for Bethel University Campus Bookstore (snacks, clothing, etc.)
Who do I contact if I have questions?
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 651.638.6117.