Bethel students are motivated, engaged, and active. They work hard at what they do, and support each other along the way.
That's what our community is all about-offering support and receiving help from others. Whether you're looking for a math tutor or advice on possible career options, the Student Life team is here to connect you to the resources you need.
- Academic Support - Tutoring, workshops, and study tips to help you boost your success in the classroom.
- Career Development - Practice for job interviews, get networking advice, and explore career options that fit your strengths.
- Health & Counseling - Learn where to go when you're feeling under the weather and where to find support when life gets complicated.
- Disability Resources and Services - Ensuring all students have equal access and opportunity to the Bethel student experience.
- Intercultural Student Programs and Services - Programs that help create a culturally inclusive community as well as services that address potential barriers facing students from racially underrepresented backgrounds.
- International Student Services - Ask questions about visas, immigration forms, health insurance, taxes, and more.
- Commuters - Get connected to what's happening on campus and take advantage of services, like lockers and fridge access, just for commuters.
- Health & Wellness - Discover the variety of services that contribute to a broader view of health.