Enrolling in a Meal Plan
There are a variety of meal plans—something for everyone.
Meal plans are available to all students and are either pre-assigned based on student housing or may be purchased through Blink (Student Services tab > Housing channel > My Housing and Meal Plans)
- All students in Residence Halls except North Waters and North Woods are required to have a meal plan and are pre-assigned the Block B meal plan with the option to change to another meal plan.
Meal Plan Options by Residence Hall
All students with housing in Getsch Hall, Bodien Hall, Nelson Hall, Edgren Hall, Lissner Hall, Arden Village East, Arden Village West, and Heritage Hall are required to have a meal plan and are pre-assigned the Block B meal plan with the option to change to another meal plan.
All freshmen / first year students with Bethel housing are required to have either the All Access meal plan or the Block B meal plan. Students are pre-assigned the Block B meal plan with the option to change to the All Access meal plan.
Students with housing in North Waters/Woods apartments, or non-Bethel Housing may purchase any meal plan.
Dates to Change Your Meal Plan
- June 20 - August 24, 2016: Fall Semester changes accepted
- August 26 - September 1, 2016: Fall Semester changes accepted
- November 17 - December 19, 2016: Interim and Spring Semester changes accepted
- January 4-30, 2017: Spring Semester changes accepted
- February 1-7, 2017: Spring Semester changes accepted
Changes to meal plans can be made through Blink (Student Services tab > Housing channel > My Housing and Meal Plans).
|2/week (PSEO commuters only)||$310||$75||$310|
For all the nuts and bolts, you can read the full meal plan contract (pdf).
What is the All Access meal plan?
- Unlimited visits to eat in Monson Dining Center during any meal period. Card swipe to enter, eat-in dining.
- Never worry about keeping track of how many meals you've used, eat as often as you like.
- Guest meals avaliable with the use of flex dollars.
What is a block meal plan?
- Block plans offer students a set-number of meals in Monson Dining Center for the term. Card swipe to enter, eat-in dining.
- Meals can be used any time and as often as you wish.
- Block meals may be used to bring in a guest.
What are meals?
Meals are your ticket into Monson Dining Center. Once you walk through the doors, you're free to choose whatever food you'd like. You'll use one "meal" every time you go. Unused meals are forfeited at the end of the term.
What are flex dollars?
Depending on the plan, you'll have a certain amount of flex for each term—fall, interim, and spring. If you run out, you can always add more. Unspent flex is forfeited at the end of each term.
If you’re on the Flex Only plan, you'll pay with flex instead of a "meal" at Monson Dining Center.
What is the Flex Only plan?
Students living in North Waters/Woods or non-Bethel housing may chose the Flex Only plan if they do not plan on dining on campus frequently. The Flex Only plan does not offer any meals per week, but instead a set amount of Flex per semester to be used at any of our three dining locations. This plan also has great advantages over the "no meal plan at all" option because it offers flex dollars at a discount versus paying cash, and many students without a meal plan find themselves needing to purchase food on campus anyways.
What is the 2-Meal PSEO plan?
If you are a PSEO student commuting from home, you may find that you want to eat on campus a couple times per week to socialize with your friends or just to save time while staying on campus to do homework, extra-curricular activities, etc. You are just as much a part of the Bethel community as students living on campus, so we want you to take part in the dining experience too! This plan offers 2 meals per week that do not roll-over from week to week.