- General Education Course Proposals (GEM Curriculum) (doc)
- Artistic Experience (A-tag) (doc)
- Comparative Systems (G-tag) (doc)
- Contemporary Christian Issues (P-tag) (doc)
- Contemporary Western Life and Thought (L-tag) (doc)
- Cross-Cultural Experiences (Z-tag) (doc)
- Interpreting Biblical Themes (J-tag) (doc)
- Laboratory Science (D-tag) (doc)
- Lifetime and Leisure Sport (Q-tag) (doc)
- Mathematics (M-tag) (doc)
- Nature of Persons (N-tag) (doc)
- Physical Wellbeing (doc)
- Science, Technology, and Society (K-tag) (doc)
- Second Language (S-tag) (doc)
- World Cultures (U-tag) (doc)
- Off Campus Interim New Course Proposal Process (doc)
- Off Campus Statement of Intent for Repeat Courses (doc)
- Summer School Course Proposal Form
- Syllabi Instructions (pdf)
- Syllabus Template (doc)
Summer school enrollment continues to grow, and more students are looking at summer school as an opportunity to fit in a class for various reasons. Because of this, there is a desire on the part of students to know which courses will be offered during summer when they choose classes for interim and spring.
If you think you are likely to offer a course this summer, please complete the proposal form.
Contact Tiffany Cornwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or x6800 with questions.